Buffalo Bills sign running back/returner Senorise Perry
- Draft in Cleveland in 2021, KC in 2023
- Pass interference reviews may be tweaked
- Rivera not worried Newton isn't throwing
- Falcons lose DE Means for season
- Raiders sign free agent TE Swoope
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills continue stockpiling free agents by signing running back and return specialist Senorise Perry to a one-year contract.
The 27-year-old Perry has three seasons of NFL experience, including the past two with the Miami Dolphins. He has just eight carries for 30 yards rushing, while being used mostly in special team roles.
Perry combined to return 18 kickoffs for 366 yards in his previous two seasons with Miami.
He becomes the 15th player the Bills have signed this offseason in adding experienced depth to a young team that finished 6-10 last season.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 28, 2019