Falcons agree to 1-year deal with WR Justin Hardy
- Packers Hall of Fame QB Starr dies at 85
- Suh agrees to replace McCoy in Tampa
- Browns meet with free agent DT McCoy
- Chargers' Bosa switches to No. 97
- Deaths from brain, heart higher in NFL
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to a one-year deal with wide receiver Justin Hardy.
The team made the announcement on Thursday.
Hardy, a fourth-round pick from East Carolina in 2015, has five starts in 57 games. He started three games in 2016, when he had 21 catches, including a career-high four for touchdowns.
Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said earlier in the week the team has talked with Jones in hopes of reaching an agreement on a new deal. He said neither side is in a hurry to finalize the talks.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2019