Kevin Hogan agrees to 1-year deal with Broncos
- Packers Hall of Fame QB Starr dies at 85
- Suh agrees to replace McCoy in Tampa
- Browns meet with free agent DT McCoy
- Bucs won't get damages from oil spill
- Chargers' Bosa switches to No. 97
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos are bringing back quarterback Kevin Hogan on a one-year deal.
Hogan was claimed by Denver off waivers from Washington last September and spent the rest of the season on the active roster. He didn't attempt a pass for the Broncos.
The 6-foot-3, 218-pound Hogan was taken by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 draft. After being waived, he suited up for the Cleveland Browns in '16 and '17, where he threw for 621 yards, four touchdowns and seven interceptions.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2019