Broncos bring back defensive lineman Zach Kerr
- Jets' Gase: No input on Maccagnan firing
- Dolphins sign ex-Bills pick Washington
- Draft in Cleveland in 2021, KC in 2023
- Pass interference reviews may be tweaked
- Rivera not worried Newton isn't throwing
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos are bringing back defensive lineman Zach Kerr on a two-year deal.
Kerr played in 27 games for the Broncos over the last two seasons. He had 52 tackles and two sacks.
The 6-foot-2, 334-pound Kerr said he drew interest in free agency from teams in the AFC North and NFC West, but in the end it "made sense for me to stay here from a football standpoint, financial standpoint."
Kerr spent his first three seasons with the Indianapolis Colts after being signed as a free agent in 2014 out of Delaware.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 16, 2019