Jags' Fournette returns to practice, moves toward playing
- Eagles' Wentz out vs. Rams due to back
- Texans hoping to bounce back vs. Jets
- Browns, Broncos look to resume late push
- Beckham out again with quad injury
- Steelers RB Conner questionable vs. Pats
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) The Jacksonville Jaguars expect running back Leonard Fournette to return to practice Wednesday, a step toward playing against AFC South rival Tennessee.
Fournette strained his right hamstring in the season opener at the New York Giants and missed last week's victory against the New England Patriots. It was the fourth game he's missed in two seasons, and the Jaguars (2-0) are undefeated without him.
Fournette ran nine times for 41 yards in the opener before injuring his hamstring.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 19, 2018