Vanderbilt, SMU to play 3-game series starting in 2024
- Talented QBs hope to unseat Tide in SEC
- Bowlsby: Big 12 will remain 10 teams
- Sooners again in Big 12 media spotlight
- Orgeron expecting more progress from LSU
- Mullen hoping Gators take another leap
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Vanderbilt and SMU have scheduled a three-game series that starts in 2024.
The two teams will face each other twice in Nashville and once in Dallas during a six-year stretch.
The series starts when SMU visits Vanderbilt on Sept. 14, 2024. Vanderbilt will host SMU again on Sept. 9, 2028. Vanderbilt will play at SMU on Sept. 15, 2029.
Vanderbilt and SMU have split their four previous meetings. Vanderbilt won in 1937 and 1991. SMU beat the Commodores in 1936 and 1990.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated June 13, 2019