Dennis Rodman's son will play for Washington State
- UConn board OKs move back to Big East
- Texas Tech bans F for Title IX complaint
- Oklahoma State adds Dutch F Roessink
- Yale, ex-hooper settle expulsion lawsuit
- Calipari signs 10-year, $86M extension
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) The son of former NBA star Dennis Rodman has committed to play at Washington State.
DJ Rodman, a 6-foot-6 forward from San Juan Capistrano, California, is the latest player to join new coach Kyle Smith's team.
Rodman played two seasons at JSerra Catholic High School, where he averaged 24.2 points, 8.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game as a senior.
Rodman is the sixth member of Smith's first recruiting class, which includes Australian point guard Ryan Rapp, Ukrainian center Volodymyr Markovetskyy and Colorado State grad transfer Deion James.
More AP college basketball: http://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated May 24, 2019