Missouri State ends Valparaiso's home winning streak, 67-50
- Calipari signs 10-year, $86M extension
- At least 6 programs to face allegations
- Idaho fires coach Verlin after probe
- Kansas lands coveted recruit Wilson
- UConn F Diarra to end playing career
VALPARAISO, Ind. (AP) Jarrid Rhodes made five 3-pointers for 15 points, Alize Johnson had 11 points, 12 rebounds and four assists for his ninth double-double, and Missouri State beat Valparaiso 67-50 on Sunday.
Valpo had its 13-game home winning streak snapped, the first home loss as a member of the Missouri Valley Conference.
Missouri State went on a 13-0 run in the first half and led 37-21 at halftime, then extended it to 58-37 after Valpo only made two field goals through the first 14-plus minutes of the second half.
Updated December 31, 2017